Thursday, March 11, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
In order to maintain the warranty on the coating, etc. decks must be inspected yearly. Because of the restrictions imposed by covid-19 we were not able to perform the inspection last year.
Advantage Contractors, the company that normally works on our decks, is currently on-site wrapping up the repairs of the sprinkler flooding in Building 3. Their schedule has unexpectedly opened up allowing them to perform the decks' inspection tomorrow, Thursday, March 4.
You do not need to be home, they will inspect the decks from the outside using ladders.
Sorry for the short notice, but this will greatly reduce our costs.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Always lock your car.
- Close and lock all windows.
- Hide any valuables. If you can’t remove them, cover them.
- Never hide a spare key on your car – thieves know how to find them
- Park in a well-lit area – in your garage, if possible (and be sure the garage is locked).
- Never leave your car while it’s running – if you start it, stay with it.
- If you see something suspicious – like someone peering into parked cars or trying door handles – call 911.
- Install an alarm or anti-theft device if your vehicle doesn't already have one.
There have been some instances of package theft in building 3. If you are expecting a delivery, please make sure you are home for the delivery or choose another location or a lockbox to have it delivered to so this can be prevented from happening to you.
If you do experience a situation of package theft, please notify us right away so that we can keep up with what is happening in the community and try to address the issues.
Please contact Impact Association Management with any questions 425-949-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAttachments: