Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Always lock your car.
- Close and lock all windows.
- Hide any valuables. If you can’t remove them, cover them.
- Never hide a spare key on your car – thieves know how to find them
- Park in a well-lit area – in your garage, if possible (and be sure the garage is locked).
- Never leave your car while it’s running – if you start it, stay with it.
- If you see something suspicious – like someone peering into parked cars or trying door handles – call 911.
- Install an alarm or anti-theft device if your vehicle doesn't already have one.
There have been some instances of package theft in building 3. If you are expecting a delivery, please make sure you are home for the delivery or choose another location or a lockbox to have it delivered to so this can be prevented from happening to you.
If you do experience a situation of package theft, please notify us right away so that we can keep up with what is happening in the community and try to address the issues.
Please contact Impact Association Management with any questions 425-949-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAttachments: