Friday, September 7, 2018
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Power Washing Notice
We will begin power washing new siding and trim on buildings 1 & 2
Friday September 7th
- The approximate duration for washing your buildings is 1 day.
(We will be washing the new siding and trim on the south side of Bldg. #2 and new siding on lower part of walls on Bldg. #1 and #2).
- Please keep children and animals clear of work area.
- Please take time to close all windows and remove all personal items from areas where we will be working. (If personal items are not removed by owner contractor can not be responsible for damage to personal items).
- Small delicate flowers and plants within six feet of building are subject to being stepped on and damaged, please make sure to allow for a working path around building during cleaning and painting project.
- Please check for water seepage around windows and doors after power washing is completed. You may want to place towels under your doors to protect your floor. Water left on floors and window sills, etc. may cause damage.
- We begin painting the new installations the week of September 17th.
303 91st Ave. NE Suite E 502 PMB#259 Lake Stevens, WA. 98258 * ADVANCI903MM * 425-338-9995 *
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)