Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Decks: Day 2
Monday, July 16, 2018
Decks, Phase III
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Deck Floor Work & Coating Notice
- We will be performing repairs and coating decks and installing new rails at Units # 125, 126, 135, 136, 224, 225, 226, 234, 235 and 236.
- #224 and #234 will begin Monday July 16th.
- There are several coats over several days that will be applied. We will post notices after the final coat has been applied. However, we are also replacing the rails and your deck will not be able to be accessed until after the railings have been installed for your safety.
- Deck coatings have a strong odor. Please close your windows and keep animals away from areas being coated.
- Working hours shall be sometime between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm.
- The duration of this project (10 decks total) is approximately 4 weeks (weather permitting and if there is not a lot of hidden damage found).
- All items for unit # 224 and 234 need to be removed from your deck until you receive the all clear notice.
- You will have no access to your deck for the time that we are working on your deck. Again, we will post an "All Clear" notice when your deck is complete. After that time (there may be a date on it) then you can put your personal items back on your deck.
- If you have any questions, please call the office number listed below.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience during this project.
303 91st Ave. NE Suite E 502 PMB#259 Lake Stevens, WA. 98258 * ADVANCI903MM * 425-338-9995 *
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)