The Cedar West Parking Lot will be plowed again today.
Tuesday, December 28, 2021
Monday, December 27, 2021
Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Sunday, October 3, 2021
On Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 beginning around 8:00 am, Stanley Security will be conducting our annual fire alarm test mandated by the Everett Fire Department.
- First locate your smoke detector, attached to the ceiling, in your hallway.
- Examine the smoke detector for a little round “test” button. All detectors have one. Press and hold the test button for a few seconds to see if it beeps. If it does, your detector is working properly. If not, remove the smoke detector and check your batteries. Batteries should be replaced twice a year.
- According to the manufacturer’s instructions, all smoke detectors should be replaced after 10 years of use. The date will be listed on the back of the detector. If there is no date on the smoke detector, it is over 10 years old and needs to be replaced.
- If you hear your smoke detector “chirping” (it continuously beeps every few seconds up to a minute). This is an indication that the battery needs to be replaced.
The Board of Directors
Monday, September 20, 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
In order to maintain the warranty on the coating, etc. decks must be inspected yearly. Because of the restrictions imposed by covid-19 we were not able to perform the inspection last year.
Advantage Contractors, the company that normally works on our decks, is currently on-site wrapping up the repairs of the sprinkler flooding in Building 3. Their schedule has unexpectedly opened up allowing them to perform the decks' inspection tomorrow, Thursday, March 4.
You do not need to be home, they will inspect the decks from the outside using ladders.
Sorry for the short notice, but this will greatly reduce our costs.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Always lock your car.
- Close and lock all windows.
- Hide any valuables. If you can’t remove them, cover them.
- Never hide a spare key on your car – thieves know how to find them
- Park in a well-lit area – in your garage, if possible (and be sure the garage is locked).
- Never leave your car while it’s running – if you start it, stay with it.
- If you see something suspicious – like someone peering into parked cars or trying door handles – call 911.
- Install an alarm or anti-theft device if your vehicle doesn't already have one.
There have been some instances of package theft in building 3. If you are expecting a delivery, please make sure you are home for the delivery or choose another location or a lockbox to have it delivered to so this can be prevented from happening to you.
If you do experience a situation of package theft, please notify us right away so that we can keep up with what is happening in the community and try to address the issues.
Please contact Impact Association Management with any questions 425-949-4554 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAttachments: